I know a lot of us want to live the good life a lot of us just have bad spending habits I know I’ve had it and still improving on it I got a sneaker fetish. What made me actually write this blog was I was laying in my bed thinking about was I can make more money and stack my paper up more at the same time I was looking at my closet full of clothes and shoes I rarely even wear some shit still brand new then I started calculating on how much I spent on those items I was damn you been blowing money that’s why you don’t have anything saved up plus I want to get my clothing line off the ground as well so I have to have more discipline and stick to my plan I have to make sacrifices now and I will be able to splurge late on down the road it was a hard decision I had to make as well plus I also thought about the money I was spending on Newport’s ridiculous so now I’m trying to quit I cut back to a pack of smoke and I bought BLU electric cigarettes which are helping a lot it hard I just had to place my priorities in the right place. See a lot of us want me but we don’t want to do what is required in order to have it a lot of us have enough money to flip and stack rather we choose to spend it on unnecessary things seeking short term gratification instead of long term. Then we complain or get down on ourselves when we broke. It’s even worse when we are working for someone because we are relying on them for our lively hood not knowing we can be fired at any time then it back to the classifieds you always want to have some money stacked up anything can happen my pops always told me to never rely on a job because you can lose it at any time. I’ve always hated being an employee for the mean time I have to do what I have to do until I get my business off the ground I suggest you strive to be your own boss as well if you are not yet all of us are good at something you just have to figure out what you passion is and go hard at it. I’m just going to list some ways you can stack (save) your money later I will show you ways you can flip that money you have stacked up.
1. Stick to a written budget. You know my thoughts about this. Stick to it, and you’ll feel like you gave yourself an instant raise.
2. Save 10% of your income I started doing this it’s hard at first but once you do it becomes a habit
3. Be frugal I’m don’t mean be cheap just think about the money you are about to spend before you spend it
4. Don’t play the lottery. You have a better chance of having a successful business than winning.
5. If you are into staying fresh like me look for sales on clothing what I started doing was buying my summer clothes in the winter and winter clothes in the summer a lot of websites and stores have these items more than 50% off at times in the off season.
6. Buy electronics and computer online. Tigerdirect.com, Buy.com, NewEgg.com, EBay you will be surprised at the deals you can find online.
7. Avoid extended warranties. These are like pure profit for retailers that are why they push them so much. Best Buy and others will try scare tactics to get you to buy one, but don’t fall for it.
8. Eat before you go to the movies. I don’t know how much money I have spent at the movies so I don’t do it anymore eat before you go or stop by a store get your own candy before you go.
9. Wear your Jeans more than once before washing or dry-cleaning.
10. Change your own oil in your car. It’ll typically cost you $10 to change it, and you won’t have to wait at the mechanic for a few hours.
11. Wash your car yourself.
12. Quit or cut back on Smoking. (I know its hard get an electric cig) A pack a day at $6 per pack is $180 a month.
13. Cut back on eating out. Just think about all those fast food stops you have made I know its convenient but you spend a lot of money when you could have went grocery shopping cook at home plus its good with the ladies instead of taking her out if you like her and she likes you invite her over so you can cook for her or you guys do it together.
14. Get creative with your recreational activities. Go to the park, the beach, hike in the mountains, ride a bike, attend a festival or play a sport. Entertainment doesn’t always equal spending money.
There are more ways I just listed some of the basics on ways to stack your paper when you are able to save it adds to your peace of mind knowing you don’t have to worry about where to get money from if you need it.